Mr. Weiss has a comprehensive technical background in the field of electrical engineering and software. His specialty areas are robotics, system theory and control technology, simulation technology and artificial intelligence. Mr. Weiss has joined KKM in the year 2020.
Technical focus areas:
- Electrical engineering
- Information technology
- Automation technology
- Artificial intelligence and neural networks
- Computer implemented inventions (CII)
Education and professional career:
- Dual bachelor program in electrical engineering and information technology, specialization automation technology
- Master program in electrical engineering and information technology, Munich Technical University (TUM) and Siemens AG, Munich; specialization in control systems in the field of robotics
- Research associate, OTH Regensburg; Technical area: Systems, Modeling and Control, Robotics, Automation
- Development engineer for exoskeleton, engeex GmbH, Regensburg
In private life, Mr. Weiss is active in sports, such as triathlon and water ball. In his spare time, Mr. Weiss likes to cook and to spend time with his family.